- Mike Hoffman is a designer, artist and photographer who enjoys teaching and sharing his knowledge of Photoshop and Lightroom.
LEARN LIGHTROOM WITH ME
LEARN ACROBAT XI WITH ME
- Bonnie on Gatorland Rookery Photos
- admin on Photoshop 3D Basics – A Short Course
- Lynn on Photoshop 3D Basics – A Short Course
- raden adams on Organize Your Lightroom Develop Presets with Folders
- raden adams on Using Smart Previews in a Lightroom 5 Workflow
Tag Archives: Retouching
We see loads of tutorials online teaching aspiring photographers how to retouch portraits of people, but it’s not very common to see one that deals with our avian friends. Nevertheless, retouching in bird photography is every bit as important (maybe more so) than retouching people. Since most birds haven’t had the chance to apply makeup before the shoot, we’re going to have to give them a little bit of help in post production to have them looking their best!
So, join me as we apply a little bit of makeup, mascara, and maybe even (gasp) a little plastic surgery as we retouch our bird portrait – and take it from good to great.