- Mike Hoffman is a designer, artist and photographer who enjoys teaching and sharing his knowledge of Photoshop and Lightroom.
LEARN LIGHTROOM WITH ME
LEARN ACROBAT XI WITH ME
- Bonnie on Gatorland Rookery Photos
- admin on Photoshop 3D Basics – A Short Course
- Lynn on Photoshop 3D Basics – A Short Course
- raden adams on Organize Your Lightroom Develop Presets with Folders
- raden adams on Using Smart Previews in a Lightroom 5 Workflow
Tag Archives: Output
One of the most frequently asked questions regarding Adobe Bridge CS4 is, “What happened to Contact Sheets?” They are no longer available as a script, although the Contact Sheet II, Picture Package, and other “missing” scripts are still available for download (Mac). In fact, if you ordered Photoshop CS4 in the box, you’ll find this and other scripts in the “Goodies” folder on the Content disk.
However, the reason these scripts aren’t installed by default, is that they’ve largely been replaced by Bridge’s new Output work space. With this work space, the Bridge developers have taken a hint from Lightroom’s Output Module, and have created an experience that, well, heads in that direction. As you’ll see, there is still room for improvement; but give the new work space a chance – it is certainly an improvement over the CS3 scripts, and I’m sure you’ll see many ways that it will help make you more productive.