For our summer vacation, we visited Marco Island, Florida, and during our stay, we were fortunate to enjoy The Dolphin Explorer – a “three hour tour” that was part eco-education, part dolphin-watching, and part just plain fun. During our cruise through the edge of Florida’s 10,000 Islands, I captured these three ospreys sitting in a nest atop a channel marker in the Intracoastal Waterway.
- nadia magee on Create A Clipping Mask in Photoshop
- hans Pokorny on Photoshop 3D Basics – A Short Course
- Lightroom Import – Multiple Processes? on Using Smart Previews in a Lightroom 5 Workflow
- Binky on Adding copyright data in Lightroom
- Beth McNabb on Sunshine Skyway – Bridge to Inspiration