For more than a year, I’ve been contributing Photoshop and Lightroom tutorials to the excellent site TipSquirrel.com. Many of the tutorials I’ve created are in the form of a series, with progressively deeper topics exploring specific Photoshop features.
One of the series I’ve posted deals with Smart Objects in Photoshop – a feature that was added several versions back, and provides a tremendous amount of flexibility and power. Here is a summary of the Smart Object tutorials, I hope you’ll explore them and learn a little more about our favorite pixel pushing program:
- Smarter Editing with Smart Objects
- Smart Objects, Raw Flexibility
- Picture Package with Smart Objects
- Exposure Blending with Smart Objects
- Smart Objects, Smarter Filters
- Nested Smart Objects (Part 1)
- Nested Smart Objects (Part 2)
- Max Stacks with Photoshop Smart Objects
- Noise Reduction with Smart Object Stack Modes
- Creative Stacking Diversions with Smart Objects
- Automatic Tourist Remover – Smart Objects at Play
- Lightroom to Photoshop and Back – Another Way
Get to know Smart Objects; they will become an essential part of your tool box!