I’ve been continuing my study of Impermanence as a counterpoint to my previous explorations with Permanence. Here, a gnarled old tree with plenty of attitude and life embraces several rocks and stones in its battle for supremacy. The tree crushes its own foundation, inviting collapse and ultimate ruin. The rocks, cloven by the tree’s root, become more numerous and seek triumph in number, even as they crumble into gravel and dust.
- nadia magee on Create A Clipping Mask in Photoshop
- hans Pokorny on Photoshop 3D Basics – A Short Course
- Lightroom Import – Multiple Processes? on Using Smart Previews in a Lightroom 5 Workflow
- Binky on Adding copyright data in Lightroom
- Beth McNabb on Sunshine Skyway – Bridge to Inspiration