Sometimes when you’re shooting photos, they say, you need to turn around to see what’s behind you. Such was the case recently when I was watching a beautiful Florida sunset. I turned around by chance, and the sky to the east was illuminated by the setting sun – and it was magical.
- nadia magee on Create A Clipping Mask in Photoshop
- hans Pokorny on Photoshop 3D Basics – A Short Course
- Lightroom Import – Multiple Processes? on Using Smart Previews in a Lightroom 5 Workflow
- Binky on Adding copyright data in Lightroom
- Beth McNabb on Sunshine Skyway – Bridge to Inspiration